There are a couple things you should be looking for when choosing a cleaner. ‘Find a cleaner‘ has listed some useful tips below to help you know what to look for and make the right decision for your requirements.
6 Quick questions to ask your cleaner
- Are they insured? – What does the insurance cover, what type of insurance is it and who is responsible in the event of a claim are all valid questions to ask your cleaner
- Have they had/do they undergo regular training?
- Are they accredited? Cleaning companies can gain accreditation such as becoming ‘Clensa Approved‘ which helps you to know that they have been vetted to check that they are a legitimate business, check their processes to check that certain standards are being met and also provide regular training for cleaners to help them to achieve the highest standards of cleaning
- What can I do if I’m not happy with the cleaning result?
- How many other houses do they clean?
- Do they have any references you can check?